We are seeking a generalist marketing professional who also has a background in graphic design and digital marketing to join our team at Next Edge Capital.
We are looking for someone currently scaling the financial industry, creative minded, highly organized and attentive to details, open and willing to assist with all marketing initiatives, and who thrives in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
If you are the one, apply now!
Job Type: Temporary – Maternity Leave – Opportunity to lead to full-time permanent role
Location: Downtown Toronto (remotely during the pandemic)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Graphic Design & Marketing Materials
• Update and improve marketing materials, including graphic design and data entry
• Design new presentations, brochures, blogs and social media post images, advertisements, etc.
• Retouch, resize, and process images for online and offline production
• Control all versions of the marketing materials, ensuring consistency
• Assist with internal and external communications – includes writing and proof reading/editing
• Assist in printing and binding marketing materials
• Manage the company website updating imaging, content and documents using WordPress
• Improve SEO to get better relevance on online searches
• Update website reports monthly using Google Analytics
• Manage all social media accounts, creating a content calendar base on the social media strategy, drafting post copy, creating post images, scheduling posts, publishing on channels, and monitoring
• Assist with proof reading/editing
• Update social media reports monthly
• Set up monthly e-newsletters and email blasts for several key team members using Mailchimp
• Design new email campaigns on MailChimp, ensuring consistency and making tests
• Monitor results and update newsletter reports monthly
• Interact with external vendors such as IT partners, agencies, gift companies, media vehicles, translators, printers, etc.
• Contribute to the conception and execution of the company’s overall marketing strategy
• Plan and organize webinars
• Edit videos
• Complete other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Media Communications, Advertising, or related discipline (Required)
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (Required)
• Demonstrated experience with graphic design and digital marketing (Portfolio is required)
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Required)
• Proficiency in WordPress (Required)
• Hootsuite, MailChimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Preferred)
• Intermediate HTML (Preferred)
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English (Required)
• Be meticulous and have superior attention to details (Required)
• Be creative and able to put together visually pleasing and aesthetically appealing designs
• Multi-task, able to deal with many activities at the same time
• Quick learner
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Be a strong team player and be open to constructive feedback
• Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast-paced workplace
• Demonstrated professionalism and ability to manage and complete projects accurately and meet deadlines
• Video editing is considered an asset
• Financial knowledge is considered an asset
At least 2 years of experience in Graphic Design, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, and/or Advertising.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits.
About Next Edge Capital:
Next Edge Capital is an alternative investment fund manager providing leading-edge solutions for investors. For almost two decades our experienced team has launched numerous investment solutions in a variety of product structures. Our focus over the last five years has been centered around trying to provide investors who seek income an alternative solution to traditional fixed-income investments.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.